So, you want to make your very own QR Code to make your friends pay you in Dogecoin?
Have you ever wondered how to easily accept Dogecoin without all the hassle of exchanging excruciately long wallet adresses, double checking them to not lose the money and then enter the amount you want to send?
Of course there is a solution for that.
Go there and you will be taken to a site on which you can create your Bitcoin QR Code.
- Enter your unique Bitcoin code (or choose Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin or Dash). Don’t use a Dogecoin adress yet, reasons see #8.
- Enter an amount that will be automatically entered into your QR Code reader. Leave empty if you just want to accept any amount of coins. Note: the amount you enter is the amount in coins, not in Dollar or Euro.
- You can also set colors and make your QR code red, blue, green or any color you can think of, because you can enter a hex code (like #FFFFFF, meaning white). Additionally you can change the color of the “eyes” (the rectangles in the corners) and the background. Also you can make the colors a gradient of colors, from red to blue or green to pink or whatever you like. Be creative! Take care that you don’t take the same or similar color for background and code because it still has to be machine readable! We recommend using black and white as it is the most common form.
- Add your own logo. As you can see, we have added the Dogecoin logo in the middle of our code. Yes, it is still readable, we’ve tried.
- Click on “Create QR Code”. Congrats, you have now created your very own QR Code for your unique wallet adress. Make sure again, that you have chosen the right adress and selected the right currency in the “Select Cryptocurrency” selection.
- You can now save your QR Code comfortably in any of the three data formats. Save in SVG (recommended) because it will be easily scalable without quality loss to be printed on anything from your wallet to your mobile phone or even on a big poster or a wallpaper. For using it on your own web site we recommend the .png as it is both very good in quality and size matters.
- For big formats, save in at least 4000×4000 Px format (yes, that’s about 16 Mp) enough to publish on your own apparel (clothes) or mug or your laptop etc.
- If you want your Dogecoin wallet adress to be in a QR Code, just choose “Text” in the upper left corner and enter your Dogecoin wallet adress there. The reason for that is that the other options are resulting in a code saying “bitcoin:yourwalletadress” while “text” gives you only your plain adress.
- Check out our new shop for amazing Dogecoin apparel:
If you find this information useful to support our web site and help us publish more information about your favorite crypto currency DOGECOIN.